Saturday, November 16, 2013

I am a Symbol of worship

I am a Symbol of worship with å Passion for Life “My. Vocation My Vision My Mission in life is to Educate, to guide, to empower, to light up the path to Success and enable everyone to open the doors leading to a successful life holistically so we can assist and create opportunities we can make our. Contribution in the world to serve to maintain a high standard of life where quality of life it our criteria, Education is my worship my life. Education is me. I'm totally dedicated to my Profession and I install the very same Quality of life in my Students. We are born to serve as we are all created for a Particular Purpose and are present in this world to complete our divinely given task. I will always Educate I'm a Born Educationalist. I. adores my Job and I adore learning as well. Some of us are prepared by God to carry out our Duties upon the Earth May God bless and guide me by His divine hands always ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment