Friday, October 18, 2013

Respected Sir, you all kindly executes more Prayer for me

Thank you kindly executes more Prayer for me to save from sin of few rebellious elements: Respected brothers and sisters! I requesting you all that to made more prayer for me because since four years. I had anguish in problems conspiring by some Urdu inhuman elements which is now ended with the Victory of God Rama over Ravana. I am thank full to you all that God free me on account of your pray from this predicament in this regard some my elder brothers they are was and will remain my well-wisher always advisees for wait and watch with contentment that I did since four years and now I meet complete deliverance and feeling spiritual comfortable because my elder brothers all types help and support.


As I always believe in the Omnipotence of Allah / Ishwar and Divine Miracles, I am requesting you all kindly to more pray for me God will remain keep free from all types of evilest.

No comments:

Post a Comment