Friday, October 4, 2013

I am requesting you all kindly to more pray for me God will remain free from all types of evilest.

Present Prayer: Respected brothers and sisters! I had request you all to pray for me because since five years. I had anguish in problems conspiring by some Urdu inhuman elements which is now ended. I am thank full to you all that God free me on account of your pray from this predicament in this regard some my elder brothers they are was and will remain my well-wisher always advisees for wait and watch with contentment that I did since five years and now I meet complete deliverance and feeling spiritual comfortable.
As I always believe in the Omnipotence of Allah and Divine Miracles, I am requesting you all kindly to more pray for me God will remain free from all types of evilest.

Past prayer God accepted: Respected brothers and sisters! I would request you all to pray for me because since five years. I am anguish in problems conspiring by some inhuman elements which is not endless until. I cannot understand when God will free me from this predicament but some my elders they are my well-wisher advising for wait and watch with contentment that I am doing since four years but still no complete deliverance.
As I always believe in the Omnipotence of Allah and Divine Miracles, I would request you all kindly to pray for my problem’s cure well.

Self help is the source of truth key Self-help is root of all success in this world. Self-reliant men do not depend upon others for doing their work. The spirit of self-help begets many good qualities in men. They work hard. They obtain strong will-power and firm determination. They develop faith in themselves. They acquire courage and strength of mind. They can face difficulties boldly and overcome them early. Hence, they win success in life.
There is real pleasure when we do our work ourselves. Idle persons depend upon others. If a person fails to help himself, others will not help him well. By depending upon others, he loses self-confidence.
He cannot face difficulties boldly. He doubts that with out others help he will fail to do any work by himself. Thus, people who depend solely on others cannot develop courage, determination and other faculties of the mind in them. God does not help a man who cannot help himself. We know the story of Hercules and Carter.

A wheel of the Carter’s cart got stuck in the mud and the cart could not move on. So the Carter wanted the help of Hercules so help him to drag the wheel; out of the mud. Hercules told him to put his shoulder to the wheel and try to move it himself. The Carter tried and the wheel moved on. Unless we try had, neither God nor anyone will come to help us. So self-help is the best help.

No comments:

Post a Comment