Friday, May 10, 2013

DETAILS OF YOUR CONSTITUTION TO THE CORPORATE LIFE OF YOUR INSTITUTION


In context of the head line as above cited which is the subject of discussion for column section-III page number four of Performa for self-assessment annexure-VI my rational and humble submission is that, I will teach classes regularly with fulfilling all the assignments allotted by our institution and will give full support to constitute the college academy throughout via my participations in different committees constituted by the college. I will try to fix the status of our institutions on the top list among the world through my progressive vision and thought in the light of different dimensions and aspects related to value based education and cultural participation of past, present and future which will be based in the ray of call of times and will spread peace, love, protection, national, international integration and consciousness all around the world. I have distinguished career in fields as varied as different form of Urdu, Hindi and English literature and different parts and subjects of the educational studies. As an Urdu scholar I have written on different facts of various schools and thoughts in the form of prose and poetry altogether, I am associated with various literal, cultural, social, educational, and learned giants’ organizations and educational institutions of higher learning in India & abroad. I am well-known as a human friendly personality. I want possessing exceptional intellect and repute in Urdu language and literatures academia. Said professor Halil Toker in his speech at international conference at turkey that, “Dr. Yahya is an eminent and outstanding professional scholar with published work of high quality is significant contributions to the knowledge in Urdu, actively engaged in research his top ranking writings are published in several refereed journals in India and abroad he is teaching, researching and guiding scholars for research since so many years he is enriching Urdu language and its scholars through his innovative research and progressive thought in the light of call of times  through the study of encyclopedia which is the real and rational definition of literature”.
With reference to my constitution to the corporate life of our internationally fame institution according to call of times  I solemnly affirm that it constitutes our institution from all dimensions like several new education and teaching policy and other so many corporation by my research and through the participation in different committees constituted by our respective institution. I am significantly contributing to knowledge through my enormous creative and criticism writings and teachings to my students; and it continues flowing and enriching the different form of so many language and literature and through this approaches of mine our students will gain lot of knowledge in the light of call of time which are the major parts to build-up an ideal society around the world. I think it will be major add regarding well reputation to the corporate life of our internationally fame institution. In every class I am trying to disclose a lot of hidden thoughts of education and human philosophy among my students historically in the ray of culture, custom and tradition of our societies and giving new rational ideas first to stand him and build-up a healthy society all over the world. I want to develop my student’s knowledge as reference document; my co-operation and contribution will continue to grow throughout the end of my life only regarding the consciousness of patriotism, peace, love and international integrity for this god because our institution will count top ranking institution in the world.
My interest is in comprehensive grasp. Poetry, philosophy, sociology, English, education and the rest, I am amazingly multidimensional and humorous which give lot of knowledge to students with other people. I want to build-up my students like giant and international scholar and intellectual which will make them popular with all kind of people.
I want to establish my reputation by my published research work/contribution in Urdu world. I am always trying to present Urdu language literature through other sources or spectrum on global level as for example, science, technology, economy & employment etc. disciplines which will value based research work for the development of Urdu language and useful for general masses in reference source of employment.
I want to generate best scholar of Urdu who will host the flag of India around the world and they will hold professional and research position in many countries and will serve as a research advisor and expert on many bodies and has been a number of various international commissions, they will be author of outnumber eye-opening books, they will published thousands remarkable articles in top ranking referred/professional international journals, their seminal research will shows a guiding light to the modern society which writings will reflect a progressive approach and imagination.
I am looking for the modern and progressive world living in conservative and stagnant society, the great writers of the world, thus, pecked modernity through the medieval window; they also imbibed discipline, talked about social harmony and integrity in the ray of different religion through their top ranking writings, their imagination is educative, informative, and scientific in nature, the bottom line of mine hard creative and research works, thus, casts an image of harmonies, disciplined, scientific, rational and modernized society based on human dignity and justice.
I thoroughly was enjoying my academic life with my books. It has opened new vistas of thought and work. My education and books provide me with golden opportunity to express and write independently and thus, marked a full-fledged creative and human harmony journey which includes a number of eye opening top ranking writings on various aspects of day to day life, my activities regarding peace messenger  will remain continuing till my last breath. God bless our institution for a single tower of solution for the corporate life on which we Indian societies and creation of god around the world will feel a proud in this beauty and bright future related to corporate life regarding our reputed institution, similarly our institution will show conspicuous on the top list around the world universally. Our institution is the solution minaret of present problems arising day to day in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment