Sunday, May 12, 2013

Better late than never



Sometimes we do not understand what’s going around ourselves and start living without caring anyone and anything. That was with me from past few months and now I realized I created a blunder for myself!!! I was living in fantasy... pursuing MBA is not a big deal but the thing which is important is future and career... I want to learn from every moment of my life...This is what I am...My aspirations are very high..... But this desire for learning stopped from few months due to my own thinking of living in fantasy world....: P:P but there is a phrase in Urdu--"Der aaye, par durust aaye "--Better late than never..And also -"Jab Jaago tab Sawera"...whenever you realize its new beginning!!Time is the most powerful thing which wipes everything.... your sorrows, your sadness, your loss!! Everything...Time makes people realize the value of what they had and what they have. ..It’s a fact when people have something in excess they don't respect it. Time is the spoil sport to make you realize that you just lost something very important but then it says it’s too late dear!!!!One should respect whatever they have friends, family, power and loved ones. Because it’s a fact you cannot live without what you have right now it’s just one do not realize the importance of existence..... I always lived my life as it’s a journey which God gave us and it’s upon us how we travel it!!!  So making someone very important is waste... 
There is no time in Life for making someone unhappy and sad!! Better make people happy and enjoy every moment of life!! Because after you are gone from this world...only happy moments will be remembered by people!!!! That’s the way of living Life!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment